<VV> Green Bearing Warning

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:52:04 EDT

Thanks Lon,

I believe that the picture in the auction showed sharp edges on the shoulder
of the bearing.  (not flange)  I think that this is a characteristic of the
Green bearings and figured that it was a good indicator of the "bad" bearings.
The "good" bearings seem to have the rounded shoulders.  Can anyone confirm
this?

Doc
~~~~~