<VV> re:saginaw question

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966@yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:53:28 -0700 (PDT)

..Matt- did i wrong you in another life or something? I wasn't on VV a year ago,and probably missed a lot of issues..I'm just trying to get back on track and up to date. Sure, i can 'make it work', but the more subtle questions-how innacurate is my "bible",what happened to the anti-rattle plate on the 4 countershafts i've pulled (deleted in production?) --i ask, will prevent having it flatbedded back home..Guys like Chuck,Joe,Geoff,David and Chris have been a big help,and i appreciate it..Tom