<VV> Corvair Road Trip

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:15:08 -0400

Good Evening everyone

I didn't see the original E mail, only Chucks response.

I didn't reply to say that Chuck was wrong. an SUV and a trailer, open or
closed, works REAL well.

I would imagine just about everyone who lives in DFW that doesn't already
have one of their own, might have a friend who does, and an expense paid
road trip wouldn't be a bad thing.

If you don't have a copy of the Corvair Basics Manual, perhaps someone will
copy the part that Bryan Blackwell wrote on tools and safety regarding
Corvair Repair. If I am correct he made a nice compreshensive list of things
you might need while on just this kind of trip.

I would do it for you, but I, being a Bottom Feeder/Computer End Unit
User/Slug in the Service Industry (in the eyes of some) I lack the knowledge
to do it.

Good luck on your trip, regardless to how you get it back.

HANK