<VV> the corvair decade solution

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:18:08 -0400

My opinion of the idea: 1) the book is too nice a book to be used as
anything other than what it was meant to be, a coffee table reference
book, not a garage mechanic's manual, and 2) even if it were put on a CD
format, because of it's oblong layout it would appear onscreen like a
widescreen movie does on regular TV, with the black bands at the top and
bottom. Conclusion: Bad idea no matter how you slice it.

So get over it, technofreaks! Not everything belongs on CD. Some things
are just better left in their original format.

-Mark