<VV> One Last Time Re: Possible solution for "The Corvair Decade" book

Russ Moorhouse corvair65@verizon.net
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:34:23 -0400

Let me apologize to everyone about this suggestion I made.  The presently
unavailable book is obviously too nice to not own.  I'll take your word for
it, since I have only been into Corvairs for a year and that's about the
only book I haven't bought.  It was unavailable when I tried to order from
Clarks.

>From what I had read in other posts, this book WAS NOT going to be published
again.  It even appeared that the publish on demand wouldn't work since it
was in a format that wasn't acceptable.

I only offered this as an alternative method to otherwise keep the book
available in some form.

I'm now hearing people speak up, including Tony,  as if it's going to be
published some time soon and that I should put in an order ASAP.  Had
someone stated that previous to my suggestion, I certainly wouldn't have
written this post in the first place.

Forgive me for not having a crystal ball to see what the future of this book
was going to be, before I wrote the post

And yes I am a techno freak.  I've been working in computers for 37 years
with the same agency and in just about every job description in that field
at one time or another.  I also have burned and shipped over 350 copies this
month of my text searchable CD which contains 6 out of copyright/print
historical and genealogical books which pertain to SW PA.  So their must be
a number of other old techno freaks out there.  The oldest person who
ordered a copy was 92 years old.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member