<VV> Curious Question

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:32:58 -0700

At 11:28 hours 10/22/2004 -0700, Ron F Hinz wrote:
>Cruising on the highway is when a Corvair heats the best.  Our Rampside
>stays comfortable with the heat just cracked open under those conditions.
>It doesn't like to heat when in town and at stoplights.
>RonH

My 4-door is in need of door seals.   They're original and hardened and
shrunk... and don't seal up well at all.    A gas heater will work well in
a Vair as long as the doors are tight... but on the highway at speed and
with the wind whistling around the door seals, it tends to get a bit
chilly...  especially when it gets as cold as it likes to get around here
sometimes.

Next thing to go looking for is a source for cheap door seal gaskets.

tony..