<VV> Front engine Corvair (on Ebay)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:21:03 +0100

> Yea, I've seen it. A masterpiece of engineering. Best rebodied Jag I ever
> saw.

Well, at least that's an improvement! A Corvair body is way nicer than any
Jag body ever made (and yes, I am including the XKE here - I have always
thought they are ugly because the track is WAY too narrow for the body,
which makes the wheels WAY too far in, a bit like a railway carriage). They
look O.K, with flared wheels arches, but why bother?

Oh, and the windshield is WAY too vertical, and the drag coefficient is
appalling (worse than the 1937 Lancia Aprilia).

Cheers

Alan, not a Jag fan as you can tell...