<VV> Car storage

jryall@juno.com jryall@juno.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:44:12 -0400

I typed in 'car storage bag' into my search engine and came up with
several storage solutions.  some were zippered bags that you drive the
car onto.  You then put on a car cover (I guess sheets would do) and pull
the bag over the car and zip it up with a desiccant inside to keep it dry
through the winter.  I recall some time ago there was an inflatable bag
available where the car was secured inside, then a small, filtered blower
was used to keep the bag inflated away from the car surfaces.  I don't
know how well they work, but it looks like an interesting idea.

John Ryall