<VV> Corvair for Sale - located in Bethel Vermont

Jim Thomas b74eqcm@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:31:03 -0400

1965 Monza Convertible, 110, Powerglide. Crocus Yellow with black top and
black interior. Well optioned including Comfort and Convenience Group, Power
Top, Positraction. Monza dash clock (working). 63,000 original miles. Sold
new in NJ, (still has the dealer sticker on the back bumper)spent most of
its life in Florida where I bought it in 1995. I have the original bill of
sale from the dealer, goes with car. I drove it north when we moved from
Florida to Vermont in 1998. Garaged the entire 10 years Ive owned it. Runs
excellent, original engine has never been apart. Transmission shifts
property, has a leak at pan gasket. Suspension good, I have replaced front
bushings, and rear control arms. Tires good. One repaint in the 1980s,
could use another. Some rust showing at bottom of front fenders, outer
rocker skin, and windshield base. Underside, including floor pans are solid.
Top due for replacement. Comes with complete extra top frame assembly (one
gearbox cracked on frame on car). The interior is good, door panels, dash
pad, front seats all in good condition, rear seat has one seam that is
separated. Im out of garage space, and after almost 10 years, its time for
the Monza to move on. I will advertise it locally and on eBay soon, but
wanted to give VV readers first shot at it. As always, I have more in her
than shes worth, and mostly, I want her to go to a good Corvair home. A
decent daily driver and cruise night car, needs minor body work, a coat of
paint, and a top if you want her REAL pretty. Drive anywhere. First $1995
takes her home. Extra parts included if you wish (I have a brand new in the
wrapper NOS clutch cable that I had as a spare for my Corsa, among other
things). Email with questions or if you want pictures. I will coordinate
with shipper if you wish (shipping at your expense).

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Jim Thomas
Bethel, Vermont