<VV> Outside car storage update

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:08:57 -0400

Harbor Freight currently has a heavy duty completely enclosed  garage on sale for $199 (including free
shipping). Reg. $269.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/taf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=42211

It's 16' 9" long, 8' 10" wide, and 7' 6" tall. Has 8 mil vinyl, has a full surface frame, weighs in at a heavy
170 lbs (over twice what a 10x20 on Ebay weighs), and comes with anchors.

Assembly manual: http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals/42000-42999/42211.PDF

Based on my review of the products available, this looks like a pretty darn good deal.  I'm going to order
a couple while they are on sale... will report on the quality, ease of use, etc.

But if you're looking for a cheap way to protect your Corvair this winter, this might be a good option.

Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD