<VV> squirrel update-no Corvair

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:21:59 -0400

Our lab used to catch mice.... twice that I know of. Then she would try and
play with them, sort of like a cat, with 20 lb paws....

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, Rickie [mailto:williamr@lindsey.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 8:12 AM
To: 'Harry Yarnell'
Cc: 'VirtualVairs@corvair.org'
Subject: RE: <VV> squirrel update

And you think they won't be back?

I have lost more Corvair parts stored in parts cars to rats and squirrels
than any other vermin.  They are too lazy to go outside the car to potty and
as a result their pee and turds end up rusting away previously perfectly
good parts.

And I am speaking of mechanical parts.

I have learned that my Brother-in-Law's black lab hates rats.  All you have
to do is say "sic em boy" and he goes after a rat like nothing you have ever
seen!

Rickie Williams
Columbia, KY