<VV> Just trying this out

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:58:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I'm Ryan.  Just joined the VV's and I'm making
sure this thing actually works.  just in cased I'm
doing this right, a little bit about me.

I love corvairs, I'm pretty new to them and I already
think they're great cars.  I especially love the 65-69
vairs-the vans are pretty cool too.  My dad and his
friends put a 327 in a vair in the 70's-he said he was
scared to drive it cause it was so fast!

So, I'm still looking for a vair at this moment-I
reside in north Central Minnesota(by Grand Rapids)
64-69(I would drive a 64 as well as the late models)
so if there is anyone with a vair for sale(say, under
1200 bucks) that is in MN, or even Wisconsin or
ND...something close...let me know!

Besides that, I'm a musician(guitar player) and I
front a band called Ryan and the Del-Rays
(www.ryanandthedelrays.com) and I love all kinds of
music!

That's about it for me!
Ryan

=====
..Yes I wish I could turn back the hands of time, and keep on lovin you..yes baby I could go back and do the things I forgot to do...-Fabulous Thunderbirds darn good tune!