<VV> RE: $10,655 Corvair - SOLD

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:22:22 -0400

Ah, but the '66 and '67 are "late lates" (but not as late as the "too late lates") and thus have an
improved (though I understand less efficient) evaporator on the engine firewall at the fresh air vent. It's
black, so it's hard to see in the picture, but it's there.

Also the place where some of us put oil coolers....

Bill Elliott