<VV> Corvair in the Campaign

Vairtec Corporation vairtec@optonline.net
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:39:06 -0400

On Tuesday of this week, an op-ed piece appeared in the Star-Ledger of New
Jersey.  It specifically mentions the Corvair, and in particular it reports
on Ralph Nader comparing the Corvair to today's SUVs.   You can read it at
NJ.com.  I am unable to provide a clickable link, but just dig around for
the searchable 14-day archive, specify Star-Ledger, and "Nader" as a
keyword.  You'll find a piece titled "Why you should vote for Ralph Nader."

I offer this so that interested listmembers may consider how the Corvair
may connect to the current presidential campaign.  I do not wish to start a
discussion on this forum of the issues raised in this article.  I offer no
opinion on the points made in this article, and neither should you.  Please
respect the forum rules concerning political discussions.

--Bob
---