<VV> Re: The Corvair Affair

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:56:24 -0400

Truth is, I bet there's not a publication that doesn't have at least one
error. I know this from having my own books published. But the sad to
say, the accuracy of the various Corvair "reference" books that have
been published over the years is a mixed bag. Some have been littered
with so much gross inaccuracy as to make them almost useless; while
others aren't too bad.

I personally see nothing wrong with pointing up serious flaws in such
works, or correcting someone's information that has been derived from
publishing errors, overlooked though they might be by the authors.

-Mark C