<VV> RE: Corvair in the Campaign

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:23:35 -0500

For those interested the link is:
http://www.nj.com/search/index.ssf?/base/columns-0/109876906836140.xml?starl
edger?ncolmul

Excuse me now I need to flip back over my '65 vert and '62 rampside that
rolled over in the garage.

Keith Hammett

-----Original Message-----
Message: 9
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:39:06 -0400
From: Vairtec Corporation <vairtec@optonline.net>
To: "virtualvairs@corvair.org" <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Subject: <VV> Corvair in the Campaign

On Tuesday of this week, an op-ed piece appeared in the Star-Ledger of New
Jersey.  It specifically mentions the Corvair, and in particular it reports
on Ralph Nader comparing the Corvair to today's SUVs.   You can read it at
NJ.com.  I am unable to provide a clickable link, but just dig around for
the searchable 14-day archive, specify Star-Ledger, and "Nader" as a
keyword.  You'll find a piece titled "Why you should vote for Ralph Nader."

I offer this so that interested listmembers may consider how the Corvair
may connect to the current presidential campaign.  I do not wish to start a
discussion on this forum of the issues raised in this article.  I offer no
opinion on the points made in this article, and neither should you.  Please
respect the forum rules concerning political discussions.

--Bob