<VV> Question re pole shed for Corvair

John Kepler bigjohnohio@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:37:12 -0400

> I appreciate the comments.  More are welcome.  I guess the "permanence" is
> the issue.  I would guess that sheds and pole barns are valued (for tax
> purposes) far less than enclosed structures, since so many farms have them
> for equipment.

I think you are going to find that it depends a GREAT deal on where you
live.  In my township, the actual threshold limit for taxation/building
permits is 200 square-feet of floor space (which is why my parts shed/wood
shop is 198 sq-ft!)

Talk to your local zoning authority....they, rather than this list are going
to have the definitive, and FINAL word!

John