<VV> CORVAIR HISTORY DATABASE

Murray, Rod Rod.Murray@disney.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:14:01 -0700

A followup to Norm Witte's note below, I'm looking forward to that article also.  Moreover, does a general Corvair historical timeline exist?  I'd love to see the dated design and manufacture history of my favorite toy.  Is this yet another piece of great reading available in Tony Fiore's reprint-pending "Corvair Decade"?

Thanks.

Rod Murray
66 Monza 4-speed Convt
ART ON WHEELS

From: "Norman C. Witte" <ncwitte@wittelaw.com>
To: "Virtual Vairs \(E-mail\)" <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Cc: "'Steve Purdy'" <spurdy@voyager.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:37:07 -0400
Subject: <VV> Article on the last '69

A friend of mine, Steve Purdy, is a regular contributor to Cars and Parts
magazine.  He is going to be writing an article about the mystery of the
last Corvair and is looking for information regarding the last Vair and
people who have firsthand knowledge about the events of May 14, 1969 and
after.  He is also interested in pictures of no. 6000, the ceremony and the
attendees.  I have already directed him to Dave Newell, Mark Ellis and Mark
Corbin.  He is going to try to get the article done next week.

Anyone with information to share can contact Steve at spurdy@voyager.net.
I'm looking forward to an intriguing article.

Norm Witte