<VV> Question re pole shed for Corvair

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:40:33 -0500

Where I live in rural El Paso county Colorado, they are considered
temporary ag buildings and are not taxed.  I've got the best temporary
building you ever did see.  I bet it will out last me by a long time.  When
I pour the floor it will become a taxable building.  I'm thinking of
leaving part of the back end dirt and keep the rabbit cages there, then it
is still be being used for agriculture.

Dennis