<VV> Vertical bumper guards

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:38:07 EDT

In a message dated 10/29/04 1:22:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bwschug@charter.net writes:

> I find it interesting that bumper guards are a desirable option.
> Everybody wants to have bumper guards. The problem is they interfere
> with the Corvair's naturally clean, smooth lines. That's the nice way
> of saying they look like crap. It's interesting to me that people
> overlook their ugliness just to have another option on their Corvair.
> I'll keep my nice, smooth, clean, bumpers. Your opinion may vary
> (depending on your level of taste).
>
> Bruce

I  agree!  BUT  I now live in DEER country....they may reduce damage??  gggg

AND  I've recently discovered "Deer Whistles".......they make the animals
STOP  in their tracks!..This AM  I got out amongst a herd of Antelope!  30
seconds before they scattered.....

Matt...recently had my 1st BEAR steak!