<VV> winter project parting out the parts car

thegeek2@juno.com thegeek2@juno.com
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:15:51 GMT

I am in Warwick, RI and I will be parting out the 65/110/pg parts car I have this winter.

The pictures are at http://members.cox.com/ricorvair

Cheap, want to get enough to cover the cost of having the shell taken away.  If nobody wants the parts I wll just crush it whole, but would rather not do that.

If somebody is local, I can arrange cheap transport to your location of the whole thing, just to get rid of it.

Also my 65's on the website are still for sale.

What is the safest way to remove the engine/transmission for a guy working alone.

Thanks to all.

Now includes pop-up blocker!