<VV> Re: Best deal on a running corvair

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:58:07 -0400

I don't know what deals he has made, but in 1978 I bought 3 for $40 each,
still drive one of them.
In 1975 I bought my first vair which was roadable for $30
in 1973 bought one for $15..........to use as a field car.
in 1980 had a 63 Convert. given to me which was driven on a trailer, once
home did a half hour of work repairing a strut rod, and put plates on it.
Drove it for at least 8 years, and then recently gave it to a friend who
used it for a donor, someone else gave him a rust free body.........

Now, can anyone go on record for being paid to haul a running car away?

Gary Swiatowy