<VV> Steering Traction control

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:15:36 -0400

What I always did for "balast" in the winter was to put the spare in the
front, along with the jack. It also aided in getting the spare out of
the way in servicing the engine.

Then I got into a/c cars, and didn't have to do a thing. :o)

-Mark C (Prez of the Air 'Vair Group for air conditioned Corvairs)