<VV> Seat Release Mechanisn

Bill and Pat Kronen billpat@telusplanet.net
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:12:36 -0600

Guys,
Just getting into the '63 Spyder in preparation for its inspection for
licensing. This shouldn't effect that but both the drivers and passenger
seat release handles are missing and we can't seem to get the seats to
slide.  Can feel the release portion but hard to move.  Any soloutions
or experiences you can relate? Judging by what I've been reading over
the past few weeks (with great interest) I have no doubt that there will
be some suggestions forthcoming,.  Must say that I've never seen a more
helpful group with a few insider things I'm still trying to decipher.
Thanks in advance.
Bill Kronen