<VV> Sorry for the extra bandwidth caused---NO CORVAIR

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 05:34:38 -0400

Folks
Sorry for the extra bandwidth caused by my alliteration yesterday. Wanted to
make my point in a manner that would take notice.

I would like to thank my good friend Tom for re-illustrating his point, I
understand his reasoning but still can't see where we can stop someone from
advertising.

 regardless of whether the parts are going into a sand rail, airplane, bayou
buggy or airboat, VW conversion, Myers Manx or whatever you choose, It still
is a matter of supply and demand.

Anyone who disagrees with ANY point I might make is always welcome to discuss
it off list with me, and recieve a nice big BITE ME  off list if necessary.

Hank