<VV> LED taillights

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:16:16 -0400

No, that is a claim Cadillac made, and it is true they come on faster.  At
70 mph, that can make a difference.  Of course, not tailgating can make a
difference, too.

I am hearing that there is interest; I haven't heard much on price.  We will
probably keep going on this at a fairly sedate pace and see what the
ultimate cost will be.  I think that's going to be the real problem.

Norm