<VV> The carbmeister is off line for a while

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 18:42:11 EDT

Just a quick note from a remote location to let you know that I'm am off line
for a while. We had a tree limb take out our main incoming power line and
transformer (things are still on poles in FL). It was sorta spooky for a while as
the line was over the top of two of the cars and across the driveway. It
broke away from the pole and things got safe again. There is a shortage of repair
personnel, as many have been farmed out to hurricane damage, so I'm not sure
how long it will take for the repairs.  I will check mail when I can, and still
have one phone that works. I'll let you know when we're back. (Unless the new
hurricane comes this way.....).
Grant Young