<VV> BMW rims (5/120mm) on a Corvair

JVHRoberts@aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:28:53 EDT

That alone won't do it. You still need to correct the bolt circle and get
centering rings. Although, if you move the holes and the seats, you have an
opportunity to use lug nuts of your choice by matching the taper.

In a message dated 9/1/2004 6:45:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
UltraMonzaWest@aol.com writes:
> I have a chance to get some rims from a beemer, and figure they'll
> look sharp on my Vair.  These are 5/120mm bolt pattern, which works
> out to 5/4.72 inches.  The Corvair needs pattern is 5/4.75 ...  Can I
> make this work?  If so, exactly how?

***
Try different lugnuts [ thinner shanks]  or machine yours down....done many
times..

Matt