<VV> Re: Fuel Pumps and Valves

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:21:05 -0400

Did you ever get valves in a kit that were too large in diameter?  I did a
long time ago.  Was this prevalent or did I miss something...  You can only
answer about the size of the valves-no discourse on all the things I may
have missed!  <VBG>

Chuck S
YS73

-----Original Message-----
From: vairologist@juno.com [mailto:vairologist@juno.com]
 Subject: <VV> Re: Fuel Pumps and Valves

Smitty says:  Being the kind of person who can't let anything fail
without at least trying to see why it failed, I...  A good many though were
valves falling out or more commonly
the little disc in the valve disintegrates.  I have salvaged many
thousands of miles from pumps that would have been junk otherwise by
switching valves from other useless pumps.