<VV> What Paint Color Goes With a Red Interior?

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 18:55:56 +0100

  Prettiest car at the Toss last year (with the exception  was an early
convert silver with red interior...I think the lighter silvers look
best...Hands wheels really hit the spot but the Sprint boys might start a
whole new thread if we advocate that!!

  Del Patten...CNM

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of EUGENE1938@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 4:59 PM
To: 63vair4door@email.com; virtualvairs@skiblack.com
Subject: Re: <VV> What Paint Color Goes With a Red Interior?

63vair4door@email.com writes:
My daughter and I are nearing the point where we can start considering
what color to paint her '64 'vert. Currently, it's black with an original
red interior. I'm looking for pictures of EMs with this interior color
that are painted something other than black, white, or red. Please reply
with JPEGs or links. She, like her mother, is a non-conformist, so
non-original colors are welcomed.

Tom,
I've always perfered white or red with red.  But silver is nice too even
black but not my choice.  There you go, have fun with it!

Ed Corson (CORSA member)
IECC - Riverside, CA