Frank Responds to Re: <VV> More Beaverun

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:03:49 EDT

vairologist@juno.com writes:

> Smitty says:  Frank Burkhard would have been in his glory at the Beaver.
> Every car on the track was water injected.

Hey Smitty,
       While I like the CONCEPT of water injection, I'm the first to admit
that it doesn't do much good unless it's CONTROLLED water injection.  And it
doesn't sound like you guys at BeaveRun had much control of your "water
injection" <GGGGG>
       Seriously, for the moment, I'll bet it did help to reduce the
pinging/knocking/detonation that you would otherwise have had.
       Glad to learn that nobody was seriously injured in your "aquatic
adventures" at BeaveRun!
       Best regards and thanks for spelling my name right,
      Frank "water, water, but NOT everywhere" Burkhard