<VV> winshield and interior car covers

pkw@peachgrove.com pkw@peachgrove.com
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:21:41 -0700 (PDT)

I have a very nice car cover for my 66 Corsa convertible, and when
appropriate, I use it.  But I certainly am not going to put a full cover
over a hot Corvair that has just had it's engine turned off.  I would like
to have a cover for the windshield and cockpit only, as I have seen for
some other models of convertible.  My searches online have not found one
specifically for the Corvair.

Does anyone know of a manufacturer of such?  Or have you successfuly
designed and stiched your own?  I may have to get creative.  Perhaps there
is one made for a car that is close enough in dimension to the Corvair that
it would work well enough.

BTW, my Corsa arrived here yesterday and I am in love.  See it here:
www.66Corvair.com.  Within a day or two there will be new pics of it
arrival and living in it's new home on the west coast.

Phil Wilson
Santa Barbara, CA
1966 Corsa Covertible
http://www.66Corvair.com