<VV> Re;History Channel

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:15:30 -0400

I know of one CORSA member who is a "Hollywood" director and
cinematographer, but I won't mention his name without his permission.
He's worked on such films as "Star Wars" and "Back to the Future", and
frequently works with George Lucas and ILM. I love whenever his name
pops up in the onscreen credits. (And shame on those who walk out. Those
who have seen "Airplane" to the end know what I'm talking about.)

Don't think he has enough pull to do what you are thinking about,
though. A project offer would have to come from a "company" or somebody
with serious money.

-Mark