<VV> Was "Traitor", now "Trader"

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:47:14 -0400

Not sure what English dialect you are listening to, but around Ohio we
pronounce it Mahz-dah. And never heard of an "R" in "mom."

Reminds me of that German troop who tried to infiltrate the Allied lines
in WWII dressed as Americans. They were detected when they asked the
American soldier where they could get some "petrol." Seems they studied
the BRITISH English. LOL

-Mark (in Ohio)