<VV> NOS body

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:52:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2004 11:20:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Wrsssatty@aol.com writes:

Yes,  Mark, that's what I've heard, too.  As I heard it, it belonged to an
auto museum.  I know there was a Texas connection--perhaps the museum  was in
TX,
too.  Anyway, it was then sold to a private individual in  TX and, as I
understand it, his original intention was to finish building  it.  Some folks
tried to
talk him out of it, urging that he keep it  as it left GM for historic
purposes.  I've gotta admit, "building" it  seems to me tantamount to
finishing
Schubert's Unfinished Symphony but I  tend to be a purist.  I don't know what
then
became of  it.

Bill Stanley

Finish it? Nah - Cut it up and make a race car out of it - or drop a V8 in
it !

(Only kidding, guys!   Guys?) - Seth