<VV> History Channel

Anarchyburger@aol.com Anarchyburger@aol.com
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:27:45 EDT

I met Dennis Gage at the CORSA National Convention in Collinsville (St.
Louis) when he did a feature on my '62 Spyder convertible. He told me he
personally owned a Ford Falcon and he really admired the Corvair. He was quite
interested in the Corvairs at the show that year and asked numerous questions
regarding the cars. He wasn't a typical muscle car guy who couldn't see past  water
cooled eight cylinders (not that there is anything wrong with  those).
As far as I know, TNN's My Classic Car has done two shows containg coverage
of the Corvair, the other being the Yenko Show which included our favorite
marque.

Jeff Williams