<VV> LeVair/Advertisement.

Levair@aol.com Levair@aol.com
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 11:16:32 EDT

All,

I still have 8 of the fan belt loss detector systems. One saved my butt at
Beaverun.
  Detects fan belt loss by measuring loss of air flow in the fan housing.
Simply replace the bolt that is supposed to hold down the crossover balance
tube with the new one containing an orifice and nipple.
  Mount the pressure sensor anywhere and connect to the supplied light.
   Self checks by turning the warning  light on at a slow idle; goes out at
faster idle.
    Everything included:
  Sensor, bolt/nipple, tubing, wiring, light, wire connectors, wire tires,
screws.
$50.
Warren