<VV> '65 Monza 19.5K Miles FS

CORSABILL@aol.com CORSABILL@aol.com
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:46:08 EDT

All:
I have a '65 Monza Coupe 110 HP with PG For Sale.  Has 19.5K miles,
BUT it sat for 18 years under an oak tree.  BAD rust front and rear
wind shield, big hole in floorboard.  Edge of engine compartment opening
had rusted, will not hold gasket in some places. Probably normal rust in
door posts.  Seats show no signs of wear, BUT lots of mildew and mildew
stain deep in the vinyl.  Engine starts/runs good and PG pulls good and
shifts normal.  ONLY brakes are parking brake, have not been into trunk.
Can be flat towed, towed via a dolly or hauled on trailer.  Car located in
eastern North Carolina.  NO TITLE. Price is $800. Email me directly if you
need further info or want a picture.

Thanks, Bill Loftin