<VV> Re: Uncle Charley, Aunt Frances, and Ivan the Terrible

TONY FIORE tonycorsa@juno.com
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:03:46 -0400

Greetings and Salutations to all my friends at CORSA.
I have not been on the Internet since I was forced to evacuate because
of Hurricane Frances. It is very frightening to think that your home and
everything you own could be destroyed by the fury of one wild storm.
I am back home today, but we are again threatened by Hurricane IVAN.
Next week-end could be the third week-end that Rose and I would have to
spend  out of our house.  I can think of lots better ways to spend our
week-ends. We are hoping and praying that the good Lord will once again
spare Sarasota, Florida  from the main brunt of the storm. This time, all
we got was some heavy rain, and occasional strong gusts of wind.
Best regards to all of you.
Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"