<VV> California?

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:34:42 +0100

Tim Abney wrote:

> Why am I NOT surprised?

Well, in some ways I would have thought Germany might be worse, because they
at least have the reputation of being efficient! France, which on the whole is
much less 'together' in matters like this, has a terrifyingly efficient and
restrictive bureaucracy around motoring.

And Italy, where you would except things to be very lax, if they conformed to
the stereotypes, is very, very close to being as bad as France!

Britain is best - about the only time I have ever heard myself say this except
in connection with beer, which everyone knows to be so true that I don't have
to repeat it!

(;-))

Cheers

Alan