[Fwd: RE: <VV> blower bearing]

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:25:40 -0400

For those who are interested, got this note from Ray about American Pi's
replacable blower bearings. Thought I'd share it.

-Mark

Hi Mark,

Oops, I have not had enough time to put a revised page up on the
site with better pictures, etc.  Should do this in the next week
or so.  The Billet Fan Bearing Hubs, Cartridge Quick Change are in
stock.  The temporary link can be found at
http://www.american-pi.com/corvair/html/carthub.html

Cheers!

Ray

Corvair Performance Parts and Services (SM):
  http://www.American-Pi.com

Orville