<VV> starters

Geoffrey Albert Clarke Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:45:58 -0600

Yup all the same 61-69, well maybe some minor internal changes I dont
remember (a seal on PG's because of the open air vents for the torque
convertor), but it will work!  Also parts are interchangeable with other
starters so you could find a different one and move the needed parts over.
Hope that helps,
Geoff Johnson

--On Wednesday, September 8, 2004 6:46 PM -0700 Bob Wilson