<VV> Fw: corvair bus

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:21:36 -0700

Rick - I beleive the guy's name was Larry Blais. I knew he had done one
or two of those buses but not sure if there were any more. He was also
involved in a number of other interesiting projects including an
experimental rotary engine that I understood got him in some hot water
with Mazda. Back in the mid 70's he was Corsa Oregon's Technical guru
(You know, Corsa Oregon, who's putting on the International Corsa
convention in 2005)

When he closed up shop (around 76 or 77 I think) I bought out all his
inventory but didn't get any of the buses! Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
VISIT PORTLAND IN 2005!  www.corsaoregon.com