<VV> FC FUEL TANK

Vic vichoward@mohaveaz.com
Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:19:04 -0700

I just removed the fuel tank from my Rampside. Whew! That went ok only because
I have a lift I could run it onto and get to things easily. Mine came out
because the fuel sender unit quit working and as I suspected, the float was
filled with gasoline. My question is- - -  has anyone put any other tank in an
FC? I'm thinking of purchasing some kind of tank to mount in the bed of the FC
and the put in a "new" false floor of diamond plate steel or aluminum over it.
The additional space under there could either be for tools or the spare tire.
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks
Vic Howard
Pres. Vegas Vairs
owner: 66 Monza coupe, 140, AT,AC,Telewheel and much more