<VV> Polish a tinted and shaded windshield

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:14:12 -0400

I've used that stuff on my tinted windshield and never noted any lightening
of the tint. From this, I infer the tint goes all the way through.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C and tinted glass all around

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Vanderlind, Patrick
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 10:15 PM
To: 'VirtualVairs@corvair.org'
Subject: <VV> Polish a tinted and shaded windshield

Does anyone know if I try and polish out some small light scratches on my
windshield with a glass polishing kit if the tinting will come off and ruin
it? Is it just on the surface or is it in the glass? The windshield is of
the tinted and shaded variety.

Thanks

Pat Vanderlind
62 Monza 900 cvt 102 PG