<VV> Re: Projects FS: (UPDATE)

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:02:10 -0400

Have received a lot of interest in the post; wanted to update that the 60 Coupe, 63 Convertible, removable hardtop, yellow interior, and 66 Turbo vert have
been sold. Guess I had stuff priced too cheaply! ;-)

Anyway, the Panasports (I forgot to mention I think they are 15x6) and the trailer are still available; any interest before I Ebay?

Also have an NOS set of 15x6 Western rims for a late model. Zero offset.  Still in the box. $350+ shipping.

http://fnader.com/images/CorsaCpe/Westerns.jpg

Wife preferred the stock Mag hubcaps for her vert (but then who wouldn't?) VBG....

Thanks!!
Bill Elliott

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:05:47 -0400, Bill Elliott wrote:

Snip original post

>Finally, have a set of Panasports (Minilite-look) for an early. Need paint and polish.  Old tires mounted. May need spacers to fit right; I haven't really tried
>them.... think they were on a SAAB. Bolt pattern is right, backspacing may be too much.

>>Also have a 3500# capacity single axle trailer (16' long) solid deck, rock guard front,  with a manual winch. Not optimal for a Corvair, but very good for
most >other cars. Very low slung, full size spare, lawnmower ramp hung underneath, set of car ramps included. Tows great... traded up to a dual axle trailer.
Clear IL title. $700