<VV> Big Trucks

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:22:57 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2004 10:46:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
neosore@gmail.com writes:
Jeff...
I drive a '65 4dr Corvair with the original steering wheel in it and
I'm 6'9" tall.  I can drive it just fine, but I'm a pretty skinny guy.

Jason Morris

Jason,
You'll find there are several of us "taller than average" guys with Corvairs.
I've been driving the 64 sedan a little more than I should, since I have 2
FCs to play with, but those 3.27 gears sure do let it cruise on the highway!
Later,
Lonzo... 6' 6" in bare feet, and no where near skinny
PS. I'm now getting around without the crutches, but I still can't fit my
foot in the boot yet. Too swolen still... gotta wear this removable cast for
now...

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg getting driven more and more