<VV> Fall Affair hotel rooms NOT SOLD OUT

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:04:44 -0400

All

Just got off the phone with Tom Hulsey,  CORSA NC Secretary. Apparently one of
our members saw my post and let Tom know about what the Hotel had told me.

It seems that after Tom spoke to the hotel, they admitted having problems with
their reservation computers. I know they were down the first time I called,
but figured it was some glitch that many networks have in the course of normal
business. He will be meeting with them in the morning.

Tom is reserving a room for me in the morning. He thinks the hotel may now
extend the time period for the show room rate due to the errors in the system.
But at any rate this post is to let those who e mailed me off list that rooms
are available if they are still interested in going. If rooms are available,
I'm going.

The Fall Affair is a great meet. I always enjoy the folks who come. And it
isn't a local show. Last year folks came from MI, PA, NY, TN, VA, MD and FL.
Sometimes  Darth Vair appears from GA, along with the SC folks. Alan made it
an international meet last year by showing up. Wish he could be there this
year, what's hershey got that we don't???  Anything that would keep me away
from the overpriced petrol our british friends have to buy would work for me.

Feel free to contact Tom at tlhulsey@aol.com if you want a room.

Looks like my trip is on again.

Will I take parts to sell or drive the EUM??  Depends only on if I go thru
enough of my parts to find enough good stuff to fill the truck.

Regards
HANK