<VV> Newsletter advertising rates

Bruce Schug bwschug@charter.net
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:06:01 -0400

CORSA South Carolina is reviewing our advertising rates for our
newsletter, "News and Affairs of Corvairs". Our newsletter uses a page
format of 8 1/2" x 11". We send it to 32 members plus some prospective
members and other chapters. I would like to collect information on
other chapters' rates. Please tell me the format size, distribution to
your members, not including other chapters, etc., and your rates for
full page, half page and quarter page or whatever format your rates
follow. You may have rates for one issue, 12 months, etc.

Thank you in advance.

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC