<VV> CORSA Membership

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:08:43 -0400

Sooner or later, you're going to receive a very flimsy membership card in
the mail. You'll receive a new one each year you renew.
     I tried to pay a $150 bar tab (not just me - my friend had a drink,
too) with mine the other night, but it was Declined. This was after having
two credit cards actually confiscated in paying the same tab. I got my CORSA
card back, but my friend ended up having to pay.
     She didn't seem to be impressed by my CORSA membership. Neither was the
barkeep.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Kirk Eck
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 3:35 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> CORSA Membership

I guess I should clarify my question, I was really just curious about my
membership number, I'm not expecting anything else other than a great
publication.  Why do I need my membership number you might ask, HECK if I
know.  I have enough trouble, remembering my bank PIN#, telephone #'s and my
wedding anniversary so I guess I just want one more number I can forget.  Of
course if I forget my CORSA number I won't be sleeping on the couch... will
I?

Kirk A. Eck